Register your interest in joining Scouting in Midlothian
Use one of our forms to register your interest in joining Scouting in your local area.
Introduction to Scouting
The Scout Association offers everyday adventure and activity to almost 400,000 young people across the UK.
Young people in Scouting
- The benefits of Scouting for your child and your family
- Parents’ frequently asked questions about Scouting
Scouting is open to all young people aged 6 to 25 of every faith and background. There are five Sections:
- Beaver Scouts for 6 – 7 year olds
- Cub Scouts for 8 –10 ½ year olds
- Scouts for 10 ½ – 14 year olds
- Explorer Scouts for 14 -18 year olds
- Network for 18 – 25 year olds
Adults in Scouting
Whether you are a Network Member, parent of a child in Scouting, or someone who is totally new to Scouting you’ve come to the right place.